Microsoft Cloud Engineer (Mid/Senior)
Senetic is a global IT solutions distributor that has been operating on the market since 2009. Senetic provides network and software solutions created by leading brands. The company’s rapid growth and potential allows it to acquire world-wide based clients and partners.
Senetic in numbers :
- 100 countries cover our sales
- 30 companies all over the world
- 70 thousand products available.
Who are we?
We are a team of engineers paving the path into the MS Cloud for our clients, where efficacy and quality are the highest values.
You are a good match if you are a specialist with experience in Microsoft 365 and Azure technologies, familiar with M365 components including Sharepoint, Exchange and Teams, proficient in administering hybrid environments, and familiar with a scripting language (preferably Powershell). Your full command of the English language on a daily basis, communication skills and self-reliance will also be a huge asset.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting migration and implementation projects;
- Supporting the sales department at the „presales” stage;
- Expert support in the maintenance and development of M365 and Azure for clients;
- Conducting meetings and training sessions for clinicians (often in English).
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 cloud components (especially Sharepoint Online, Exchange Online and Teams) at an administrative level;
- Experience in implementing Microsoft 365 solutions (including Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams, M365 security);
- Familiarity with Azure platform cloud solutions;
- Familiarity with Exchange 2010 and newer environments;
- Experience in administering Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange hybrid solutions;
- Knowledge of scripting language (Powershell or others) at the level of writing administration scripts independently;
- Experience in SharePoint Online administration (configuration, administration, troubleshooting);
- Experience in administration of Power Platform environment;
- Experience working with Power Automate (building automation templates for user use, familiarity with connection concepts and connection references, working with Power Automate in solos);
- Knowledge of Jira tools in project management is welcome;
- Knowledge of English on a level to enable understanding of technical documentation for ongoing tasks and conducting meetings with English-speaking clients;
- Communication skills, self-reliance.
Job fully remote or hybrid in the Katowice or Warsaw office.
Why join us? See what our current employees appreciate:
You will work from
You wil work in interesting
and dynamic environment
We work among
We value freedom
and positive atmosphere
We know that your
development is important
Your opinion is
very important to us
We reward your
achievements and successes
We are still growing!
If you have not found the offer you are interested in, please share your CV with us anyway. We will contact you if we are looking for a candidate for a position that may interest you.