Country Manager (France)
Location: France, Nantes
Senetic is a dynamically growing and developing global company. We offer hardware equipment, software and cloud services. Our actions are visible all over the world, we broaden the scope of activities to new markets and increase our sales capacity constantly. Our results has been noticed and awarded with many trophies and partnerships from Microsoft and Dell.
In 2014, Senetic has come to France and began its operation, as a part of a global company. We seek a highly motivated, self-driven, enthusiastic Country Manager who will be responsible for growing and develop the French company, making it even bigger and more significant player on the global market
27 companies all over the world
70 000 products in the offer
You will be responsible for:
- Directing and coordinating activities involving sales of IT products,
- managing whole subsidiary and reporting to our company in Poland,
- providing sales activities,
- preparing quotes, negotiating with customers by phone or email,
- developing the company, supervising the business strategy and it’s realization on the French market,
- maintaining and developing good business relationships with current and future clients,
- constant cooperation with other Senetic’s subsidiaries and departments (product managers, credit service, accounting, marketing, logistics) to organize and carry out your actions,
- building stronger, bigger team of subordinates and monitoring their work,
- managing and motivating a team of subordinates.
- Experience in a similar position,
- deep knowledge of IT infrastructures distribution, products, vendors and resellers,
- business and goal oriented,
- monitoring current market situation and responding accordingly,
- excellent communication and organization skills, analytical skills,
- fluent in French and advanced in English,
- strong self-management and commitment,
- proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Outlook.
What we offer:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- good salary and performance-based bonuses,
- stable employment in global company with a team of ambitious people who jointly build a thriving IT company,
- individual training and development.
Why join us? See what our current employees appreciate:
You will work from
You wil work in interesting
and dynamic environment
We work among
We value freedom
and positive atmosphere
We know that your
development is important
Your opinion is
very important to us
We reward your
achievements and successes
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Junior HR Specialist
We are still growing!
If you have not found the offer you are interested in, please share your CV with us anyway. We will contact you if we are looking for a candidate for a position that may interest you.