Business Development/Sales Manager (Turkey)
In 2019, Senetic is set to come to Turkey and begin its operations, we are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, enthusiastic individual who can work with us in establishing our footprints in the Turkish Market.
Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you willing to be your boss? Do you like working in a remote team?
Join Senetic and be our first employee in Turkey (working from home).
You will be responsible for:
- Building and managing sales activities across the country for IT products (like HP, Cisco, Juniper, Ubiquity, MikroTik, Microsoft, VMWare solutions)
- building cooperation with a local suppliers and producers
- Representing a company on local market
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle and closing relevant business opportunities
- Working with our global marketing team to develop a marketing plan for local business and drive traffic to Senetic’s
- Responding to the incoming queries of clients and tailor the relevant IT solution for them.
- Maintaining and developing sound business relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Building a new sales team
- English – proficient,
- Min 5 years of experience on similar position with responsibility for business and sales development in IT area
- In-depth product management, customer services and commercial experience with a dynamic career progression through sales roles and the ability to operate effectively and successfully in a highly competitive IT market
- Excellent communication and analytical skills,
- Analytical optimist,
- works in a self-reliant, motivated and flexible way
Why join us? See what our current employees appreciate:
You will work from
You wil work in interesting
and dynamic environment
We work among
We value freedom
and positive atmosphere
We know that your
development is important
Your opinion is
very important to us
We reward your
achievements and successes
Vice President Sales & Marketing
HR Business Partner
We are still growing!
If you have not found the offer you are interested in, please share your CV with us anyway. We will contact you if we are looking for a candidate for a position that may interest you.